Elevate Glenrock Director
This position supports and reports to the Elevate Glenrock Board (EGB). It will also support economic growth and promotion of the area businesses and local events.
- Must be able to complete multiple tasks and be able to prioritize and produce positive outcomes with set deadlines.
- Must have proficiency or be able to gain proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google Workspace programs, Canva and any other computer programs required for the position.
- Perform day to day administrative tasks to include emails, telephone, social media updates, and any other required tasks.
- Is able to communicate effectively and professionally with the public, Elevate Glenrock members, and any other entities.
- This position requires the director to be self-motivated. detail oriented, organized, punctual, and ability to voice any concerns or conflicts.
- The Director will help with organizing, coordinating and running events. Including researching regulations for each event and developing advertising strategies.
- Help EGB create annual budgets and maintain the budget.
- Must attend and provide a Director report at monthly meetings, to include updates on other organizations we work with.
- Maintains accurate records for archives for EGB.
- Must have teamwork skills and the ability to work with multiple entities on all levels.
- Responsible for recruiting and maintaining memberships.
- Assist EGB with community projects (other than events).
- Research and write grants for community projects and assist local organizations with grant writing.
How to Apply:
Interested individuals should apply in writing with a cover letter and resume emailed to President@ElevateGlenrock.com or mailed to: Elevate Glenrock P.O.Box 411 Glenrock, WY 82637
The Director will be subject to drug or alcohol screening at the boards request.