Glenrock Town Park is located on the east side of Deer Creek off of Birch Street. It has several picnic areas, all new playground equipment, two baseball fields, three tennis courts, a skateboard park and direct access to Al’s Way. It is the oldest of the established parks.
The property was purchased from Mr. and Mrs. Charles Skinner in 1923. The underbrush and saplings were cleared by hand and with horse drawn equipment. Teamsters and ranchers sent volunteer labor to help clear the boggy ground and to build the road into the park. Glenrock Town Park is located near an RV campground.
Curfew hours of Glenrock Town Park are from sunrise to 10 p.m.